Deep Diversity – Creating Inclusive Organizations
Become a diversity champion through our award-winning trauma-informed equity and inclusion training based on the bestselling book Deep Diversity: A Compassionate, Scientific Approach to Achieving Racial Justice.
For any organization that wants to stay relevant and productive, creating a functionally diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is a must. Understanding how systemic discrimination threatens fairness and morale in both overt and subtle ways is critical to such initiatives. This ground-breaking, trauma-informed training process will develop key leadership knowledge and skills to support workplace inclusion and equity, as outlined in Deep Diversity: A Compassionate, Scientific Approach to Racial Justice. Covers four key modules of bias, emotions, identity and power.
You will learn:
- Leadership competencies for diversity champions with a focus on emotional literacy including skill development in self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy and relationship management;
- How to apply the Deep Diversity® framework to help uncover systemic discrimination patterns within organizations with regards to race/ethnicity specifically, and social identity broadly;
- How unconscious bias results in mistreatment of people of minority groups in organizations and the importance of developing bias detection and reduction skills;
- What gets in the way of establishing a diverse organization that is inclusive of, and equitable for, all people regardless of identity or background;
- Where your organization is at and where it wants to go using the unique measurement tool: the Deep Diversity® Inclusive Workplace Continuum: Organizational Practices
Format: Four interactive modules each including a live webinar and pre-online video content
Length: Each webinar = 3 hours and pre-online video = 1 hour
Fee: $600 USD
Summer: August 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th, 2023, 1-4 pm EST
Online Self-directed Course
Format: Four online modules each including video and additional resources.
Length: Each video = 1 hour
Fee: $95 USD
For related courses, Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program and consulting services please visit Anima Leadership – Home of Deep Diversity.